Friday, January 4, 2013

Christmas/Birthday/December 2012

It's the most wonderful time of the year! Truly.
This last month has been superb. 

I got:
-To witness true Christlike acts.
-To spend time with my whole family.
-My Concealed Firearms Permit.
-To spend a lot of time with Brian.
-My own gun.
-To turn 24.
-Aaaaand.... caught my hair on fire on all my birthday candles. Seriously.
Oh, and froze my butt off.... It is TOO dang cold out there. I'm boycotting it. Or moving to Uruguay....haha... but seriously. 

Here we are at the new year! And so far it has been.... Busy? Chaotic? More stressful than anticipated. But after all that, it has still been amazing. 
Can't wait to see what is in store for this year!
Happy 2013 Everyone!!


The Dr. I work with took the shoes off his feet and gave them to a patient who needed them. It was such an example to me. I hope someday I can be as compassionate.  

Erica and I pretty well always match on accident. Christmas eve was no different. 

My cheesy gift I made up for my coworkers, I quite like it actually. 



Feeling pretty Bad-A at this moment.

Looking 24 at my Birthday Lunch with Bri-yam.

My Smith and Wesson 38 Special
Sighting in Brian's gun for my birthday... exciting....
Being Brian's helper
I think you get the picture. 
Birthday gifts. The cookie jar I have been DYING to have for a year. A 1 hr massage, Anthro bowls,  earrings, a necklace from my grandparents, A black striped shirt from Erica, and an electronic pulse massager from Brian. Oh and the gun. I got pretttty spoiled this year. :)
My beautiful birthday cake made by mi madre and a photo of me catching my locks on fire....  

No comments:

Post a Comment