Friday, February 8, 2013

Late night freak out

Tonight my anxiety has been heightened once again! Tomorrow, I take a big leap of faith and hope for the best. I don't know why I struggle so much with confidence and courage... but I do. I have never believed in myself and I am a little bit too pessimistic/realistic. It's hard for me to remember that I can do hard things and that even though you might be afraid to do something, you should go for it anyway. 
Over the last couple years I feel like I have grown so much as a person. I have such a great support system and great people in my life who push me, and remind me that I am someone awesome. 
So tomorrow, I am going to have 30 seconds of insane courage and do something amazing. Wish me luck! Hopefully, I will have some great news to share in the next few weeks! 
           
“Don’t fear failure so much that you refuse to try new things. The saddest summary of life contains three descriptions: could have, might have, and should have.” - Louise E. Boone

No comments:

Post a Comment