Sunday, November 28, 2010

Catch up!

I haven't posted anything for a long time, and that's fine with me! But, i want to add some pictures because i can. Some are just random ones that i like, and others are from things that have happened the last few months.
Brian and I have been super busy these last few months. I'm currently working as a Dental Assistant again at Cache Valley Community Health Center, and Brian is working at good old Convergys, mainly for the benefits (which have helped out immensely, seeing how he has 13 cavities). Brian has also been selling alarms preseason for APX and has been doing pretty well. We're excited for next summer and hoping Brian gets a good head start on his sales this year.
Other than working all the time, we're both going to school, majoring in Business. It's nice because we're both at pretty much the same point in school so we are taking most of our classes together! I'm sure you can guess who's getting the better grades ;)
In our spare time (which isn't very often anymore) Brian has been hunting a few times and has been restoring a 1975 Ford High Boy. I've been helping some, but i think i complain more than i help! :/ This is the first time either of us have restored a car but Brian has done a really good job compared to what it used to be. Maybe when it's finished I'll put a before and after pic up :)
We also bought a new road bike when Brian got home from Oklahoma, but it's already gone into hibernation, i'm sure you can guess why. All this lame snow!!!
Well i think that pretty well catches us up to now. We're super excited for Christmas this year, we love the holidays and love being together for them! :)





2 comments:

  1. I finally got into your blog -- cute stuff! Glad you are being busy, and I hope you are all ready for the holidays! Maybe we'll get to see you - we'll be out for Christmas.
    Hugs!
    Korine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! Cute post! :) So you're back to dental ey? Right on! 13 sugar bugs?? Dizzang! Poor Brian. Jared is freaking out because I just made appointments for us to go to the dentist. Lol. I'm pretty sure we'll have some lovely sugar bugs too. So fun! ;) NOT! Anywho, I'm glad thangs are going well for you guys! Have a freakin' awesome Christmas coming up. :) Make sure to stand under that mistletoe, if you know what I mean. ;) Hey hey hey! Lol. Oh! And you best be believin' that Bubba and I will ne giving you a call next time we visit for a double date. :) Can't wait! Bye Ling!

    ReplyDelete