Brian began the summer in Minneapolis, Minnesota, selling security systems for Vivint. I waited back in Cornish and continued working for the Community Health Center. After a long six weeks of not seeing Brian I got to go visit at the end of May! I stayed for about 4 days and got to see a few things and take a much needed vacation. We went to Mall of America, a Twins game, BWWs with the office, and I got to spend the days Brian was working with the other wives who I missed too! We sat at the pool, played games, watched the Bachelorette, etc. The good things in life! It was so much fun, but just as all good things, it had to come to an end.





After I came home brian ended up following after me and coming home a few weeks later. We spent the 4thof July together, which just so happens to be my favorite day of the year! It is a huge deal in my family since it is my Grandpa Reese’s birthday. My sister even flew in from Vegas for the weekend! Every year we have a huge all day party starting with a parade, then festival, BBQ, swimming, movies, video games, horse riding, snowcones, and fireworks! I was so glad Brian got to come this year! Well after we spent a few weeks together Brian went back to sell. This time he went to Ohio. I took him to the airport this Sunday and have been trying to keep busy ever since! As much as I miss him, it is nice to have my time to hang out with my friends and sister! I can’t wait for what’s next and can’t wait for Brian to be home at the end of August! :)
Is he selling with vivent again? Hopefully this will be a better experience for him. Hope you enjoy the rest of your summer...it will go by all too quickly!
ReplyDeleteI love you Ling Ling! :) This post was fun to read. Im so glad that you've had the chance to see Brian for a while before he had to go back! :) I'm sure time will fly. It's so nice you have family and friends close by. :) Hang in there girl! You rock!
ReplyDelete