"One Love, One Heart, One Destiny..." -Bob Marley.
Friday, April 27, 2012
"They see me rollin'............. They hatin'............"
Monday, Brian surprised me by coming home early!!! (For those of you who don't know, Brian travels a LOT nowadays) Even though I knew he was going to be home at some point in that day, I was expecting 9:00 or something and I was ecstatic about that! However, someone rang my doorbell at 3:00 and thinking it was the landlord, I ran downstairs only to find Brian standing at the door. I was sooo excited! So excited in fact I decided to skip class that night and hang out with him instead. (I know, don't tell my mom!) It's not like I was going to listen anyway. My last final is on Monday and I am soooo excited to get it all over with. My mind has officially checked out for the semester and these last couple weeks are killing me! My ADD has kicked in majorly! Anyhow, Me, Brian, and our friend Mitch took our motorcycles up for a ride through the canyon up to Bear Lake. It was AMAZING weather and the canyon is so incredibly gorgeous this time of the year. It was fun riding on the back because I didn't have to really do anything but enjoy the scenery. :) Here are a few pictures from our spontaneous little ride.
Overlooking the lake
Brian's mad skills
Eating strawberry charleston chews at the gas station
No comments:
Post a Comment