It's finals week and today was my last test of the semester!! Needless to say, it's been extremely stressful over the last few weeks. Between finals, work, trips to the airport, and a trip to the doctor, I think I can FINALLY take a couple weeks off of life. I started a list of everything I want to do over the next few weeks and I am STOKED!!!
This month we have been able to do a couple fun date nights with our friends.
Last weekend we went to the Zoo Lights at Hogle Zoo with our friends Daren and Lindsay. We were hesitant to go because when we got there it was FREEZING but after a few minutes and some hot chocolate we were fine. Brian and Daren had a good time looking at snakes together. The elephants were my favorite.
The next day we had a little Christmas date with Mari, Adam, and Sofia. We made gingerbread houses/trains and watched The Holiday.
Besides these fun nights, we also got to hit up my favorite breakfast joint in SLC, The Original Pancake House, played pin pong on the desks on our last day of class, and made some Christmas decor. I also got doctors orders to take it easy, breathe, and take some chill pills. This break is going to be BOMB. Can't wait for Christmas! Enjoy my pics!!
 |
| Bats :P |
 |
| Waiting for the Doc |
 |
| Jensen's Gingerbread house and our train |
 |
| Super Saturday Craft |
 |
| Ping pong in class |
 |
| Sofia loves our family parties |
 |
| Getting my blood drawn for the first time!! Didn't hurt one bit. |
 |
| Brian and I at the Zoo Lights |
 |
| Daren and Brian on their man date looking at snakes |
 |
| Brian and the "California King Snake" haha |
 |
| Banana pancakes, and Macadamia nut pancakes and one of my favorite bands, INXS. |
No comments:
Post a Comment