Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Today, is gonna be the day...

Today I've been thinking about a lot of....stuff. That's no news to anyone including myself. My whole life I have been someone who can never focus or concentrate, I'm always fidgeting or thinking of random things. Like I'm doing now... Anyway. I just had this random though about how I don't document our lives enough. Brian is always telling me to take more pictures (even though w refuses to be in them) Don't get me wrong, I do NOT want to be one of those people that post multiple selfies every day so everyone will think they live some lavish life they could only dream of. But I want to look back when I'm 36, 40, 52, or 84 years old and remember how cute Brian and I were when we were young whippersnappers. How life was, our struggles, joys, sorrows and fears. I want to remember the little things. Not the big vacations we go on, or the big milestones in life, even those are important. But the little things. Like our car rides, our texts, how Brian's driving scares the crap out of me, the funny things Brian does or says, how I can never imagine owning my own home, or having children. I want to remember how immature I was when my professor mentions "Bid Ask Spread" In finance and I can't help but imagine Honey Boo Boo's mom bending over.... Yes really. He has an accent! Anyway, today I want to recommit myself to this blog. I don't give a shiz who will read this. I want to keep it as a journal for the future me. This is me, take it or leave it. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment