This week was our anniversary!! Three years down, and an eternity to go. I have LOVED our anniversaries. They are like a birthday for both of us! Brian is always extra sweet to me on that day so that doesn't hurt either. This year Brian was even home to celebrate! He took me to class that morning, then we went to breakfast and spent the day doing errands. That night, he "surprised" me (surprises for Brian means that he waits until the day before to tell you what he's planning. I have yet to receive an actual surprise from him but that's okay) We went to dinner in downtown Salt Lake at a place called "Christopher's" It was quite tasty but I felt way out of place there. It was pretty nice. I got a steak, potatoes, and asparagus. Probably my favorite dish right thurrrr. Then, we came home and got ice cream. It was just nice to have a day together and remember how much I love my sweet little B.
I hate that he is gone so much but our time together is definitely more cherished now! Anyway, I love my husband. Even though sometimes he drives me nuts and sleepwalks and drives crazy and forgets everything I say..... I still love him. :)





No comments:
Post a Comment