Thursday, February 9, 2012

BISHOP AND THE SUPERBOWL.

SO... As I mentioned in my earlier post, my dad was released as the C-town bishop last month after almost 6 long years. We always teased that some bishops are meant to marry and other's are meant to bury. Unfortunately in the last six years, my dad was mean to bury. We lost a lot of ward members which was not so fun, so I think he will be glad to have that over with along with all the other stress that has come with that responsibility. I personally am excited to have him around more even if I'm not around C-town much anymore.
This sunday was the Super Bowl, and even though i probably watched a total of 2 minutes of the actual game, it's always a great excuse to have a party! We had my siblings and a friend of ours over for the game. It was quite fun! Here are a few pictures.


Fried Oreos!
And fried twinkies... I can feel my arteries closing up just looking at these pics!!
Erica and Danny
Me, Erica, and Derek trying to sneak a picture or two in church
My dad and his happy face on his last sunday on the stand!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment