JULY is here and so is the heat! So far this month I have had a couple of days where I have actually got to forget about everything I have to get done and got out of the house a little! It has been MARVELOUS and I am so excited for my 2 week summer break soon. :) 3.5 weeks of class left and just 6 tests to go! I could not be more excited.
My BFF Camille and I love to do random trips/hikes/adventures together. So naturally a couple weeks ago when we had planned to go on a hike we decided last minute to hit up Bear Lake instead. We didn't get there until about 4 in the afternoon but it was still so much fun to just kick back and relax and enjoy the rest of the night!
July 4th is my favorite day of the year. You heard me, the year. It is my grandpa's birthday so my family celebrates like there is no tomorrow. It has become a family tradition to spend basically the entire day together. It starts at 9 am with the Lewiston Parade. Complete with parading John Deere's and awkward high school students in the school band. After I scream all the cheesiest/brown nosiest things I can in hopes to receive disgusting amounts of candy in hopes to lapse into a diabetic coma, we hit up the festival in the park. It's also lame, but it's tradition. Walk around the booths, run into high school acquaintances, grab a quick drink at Theurer's Market, and listen to the Rocky Mountain Express (consisting of entirely Cornish-ites). After that gets old, which usually happens after a good 30 minutes, we run home and get ready to head to my aunt's house in Preston. It is a party house. If I could live there I would. It is amazing and there is never a dull moment! We have a feast, then I usually end up falling asleep (this year was a 2 hr nap, yikes), the kids swim for a bit, theater room is occupied, etc. I'll stop going on, but you get the idea. Party Central. The day usually ends at dusk with our annual "Oooooh.... Ahhhhh..... OOOOHHHHHH" At the measly Lewiston Fireworks. This year was..... interesting. I swear they get worse every year....
Anyway, I guess you could say these last couple weeks have given me motivation to make it through the next 3. Now to finish these classes and prepare for the next ones!
 |
| Milligans and Libby at Bear Lake 2012 |
 |
| Summer Loving. |
 |
| Crazy drivers on my favorite holiday of the year! |
 |
| That flag still stands for freedom and they can't take that away. |
 |
| Jensen's and Nielson's double dates (as usual!) |
 |
| Me and the Lover Boy |
 |
| Cruising with the boys |
 |
| I'm looking at the man in the mirror |
 |
| Screen shot of my newest creation |
Paz y Amor,
Yours Truly.
No comments:
Post a Comment